Re[2]: Installed Flowmaster Cat back

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Mon Jun 19 2000 - 07:25:02 EDT

I don't have any dynamometer numbers to back this up but I didn't notice much
change at all with my Flowmaster kit. On the top end it may pull just a tad
better with no change at all on the low end. It's tough to be objective 'cause
the nice sound sure makes it *seem* like your gaining some HP! ;-)
Tom