RE: Re: I'VE BEEN ROBBED!!!

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Fri Jun 16 2000 - 22:12:11 EDT

> Hey Greg, quit yer belly-achin'! :) Next time I need a
> trophy, call me & I'll come to the show with only an hour left for
judging! heh heh :)

Just remember that when your PC takes a dump on ya.... ;-)

I know I should've parked next to that ratty El Camino...

> Seriously, tho', it was nice having 3 of us there, maybe next
> week we can get more? Hey all you NJ DML'ers, let's raid the weekly
Thursday
> night car show at Bradlee's in Avenel!

Yes it was! And yes it did get the people who are running the shows
attention. Bob did mention a truck class would be nice... Enough of us show
(truck owners), they just might. At least then we wouldn't be competing
against deuce coupes, and the flame throwers.. If anyone is interested drop
me a line for times and directions. I did talk to the organizers and they
have no problem with us showing up in force. Basically I was told the more
the merrier.

Greg
95 Dakota Sport CC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ