RE: I'VE BEEN ROBBED!!(Greg)

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Fri Jun 16 2000 - 21:54:07 EDT

> The Man From Utopia wrote:
>
> > I figured I'd be a nice guy, and invite my nemisis
> BobN(first timer) down to
> > the weekly open car show. I called Quiktruk99 to remind him of said
> > show(because he forgot and hasn't been there for 3 weeks).
> I've slaved for
> > each week to make my truck as perfect as I can for each and
> every show.
> > Today both walked away with trophies (would've been nice if
> all 3 of us got
> > one).. But there guys have some real nice rides... But gee
> I'm getting tired
> > of being left out... At least they could of thanked me for
> making their
> > trucks look better.. ;-)
>
> WHAHHHHH, WHAHHHHH. HEY WHAT ELSE ARE FRIENDS FOR?

Certainly not robbing trophies. ;-)

> > Congrats guys!!!
>
> THANKS
>
> > BTW Bob how was that take off?? Think ya still can take me?? ;-)
> >

> IT WAS GOOD BUT.......WHILE YOU WERE SPINNING YOUR TIRES
> I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN A GOOD HOOK UP AND BEEN A MILE
> DOWN THE ROAD! :o) JUST KIDDING.....IT LOOKED GOOD.
> THANKS FOR THE INVITE....SORRY YOU DIDN"T TAKE A TROPHY

Thanx.. The spinning was intentional.. Now mind you I do a 100lb toolbox in
the bed plus assorted other stuff.. No traction problems here... ;-) No
problem.. You better be down here next weekend... Ah...I'll get one sooner
or later...

> BOB
>
> CHECK OUT THE 2 SIG. FILES

Funny Bob.. Tell ya what.. You name the Wednesday night that you want to
meet at E-Town for a grudge run.. Best ET/MPH gets bragging rights and
dinner.. Sound fair...or are you chicken??? ;-)

Greg
95 Dakota Sport CC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ
ICQ: 283886