Webpage updated... again

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sat Jun 17 2000 - 00:10:01 EDT

Well since it was such a tremendously busy night on the DML, I decided to
learn some Java... which means more goodies on the webpage... I'm wanting
to collect more links to hard-to-find hipo websites that ppl are always
inquiring about. i.e. F&B's TB homepage, kammer and kammer, hughes, etc,
along with some other's I've shopped around online with. Soooooooooo, if
there are any links to anyone's page(s) you'd like to see up there, just
lemme know
    Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
      95 318 4x4 CC auto
  www4.ncsu.edu/~jdsmith4