Back from the track with the Powerdyne... (good results)

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Sat Jun 17 2000 - 01:38:18 EDT

Welp ya... I bested my trime...
I estimate the SCer (6# powerdyne) raised me .8ish, maybe a lil more...

With the same temp and stuff, NO CHANGES since SCer, last time I was running
15.8's @84ish
only difference tonight was lil slipery, and my dad thinks I was slippin
slightly from 1st to 2nd... (got boost? =-)
I had quite a few people say how damn good she was runnin... and few daks
were likin it too...

Here is the rundown of the stuff...
Temp about 85ish humidity about 80%? (it rained fer about 5 mins too, closed
track fer 15 min ish...)

With Supercharger
R/T = .870
60' = 2.268
330' = 6.298
1/8 = 9.581 @ 74.82
1000' = 12.468
1/4 = 14.921@91.88

same conditions (close) without SCer

R/T = .525
60' = 2.224
330' = 6.517
1/8 = 10.057@69.76
1000' = 13.134
1/4 = 15.775@85.13

therefore when I made the 15.4 run, it was chilly... (when ever the DML meet
was..) so I''m hoping that the cooler temps of the fall will bring me to
14.5ish... who knows... So... whats next? =) 9#? MPI, hmm... oh yea.. I need
to make more money... Duh! =)
Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
`97 SLT 318 auto CC 2x4 LSD:
Dual's w/Flowmaster, Homemade K&N GEN II, 2 Electric Fans
180 T-stat, MSD 8.5 wires, Traction Bars, F&B Stage 1, Mod'd intake
Trans Go Shift Kit, BFG 275/60's, MP Puter, Powerdyne 6PSI
Edelbrock Headers/Y-pipe, Exhaust cutout B4 cat
BEST 1/4 14.92@91.88 MPH
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ