Re: Superchips ICON

From: Jason Bleazard (jbleazard@home.com)
Date: Sun Jun 18 2000 - 11:29:08 EDT

Don't tell Jon Steiger, but it's based on a PIC microcontroller. He's
been looking for an excuse to make some sort of automotive PIC project.

Does anyone have any direct experience with these computers? Their page
makes it sound pretty good, especially for those of us with V6's who
have limited computer options (just Jet that I'm aware of).

Jason Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Toronto, Ontario
his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 239 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white
hers: '98 Dakota Sport 4x4, 318 V8, Auto, Club Cab, black