Re: DML : Bought a 98 Dak...Tire Question

From: Sandman (sandman@swconnect.net)
Date: Sun Jun 18 2000 - 13:36:03 EDT

If you are looking for a good offroad tire, go Super Swamper, any kind of Super
Swamper. Except the Thornbird (as these are more for sand). Nothing else on
the market can compare to a SS tire offroad. Some of them have some pretty good
wear characteristics as well. I just bought a set of 31x10.50R15 SSRs and the
guy told me that they should last me at the least 50,000 miles and that was with
alot of hard 4 wheeling.