Rear ended! With a twist

From: andy (andylevy@bigfoot.com)
Date: Sun Jun 18 2000 - 14:39:23 EDT

Ok, so Friday I'm driving around Plattsburgh with my buddy taking care
of stuff the day before his wedding. We're in traffic, and about 4 cars
ahead, someone stops suddenly. So everyone else stops, I stop, and I
get hit from behind.

By a damn moped. Yes, folks, I was rear-ended by a moped. Does it get
any worse?

He put 2 big gouges in the plastic part of my bumper on the left-hand
side. Screws on his license plate.

I pulled over to survey the damage, tried to get him to stop, he just
yelled "you guys OK?" and took off.

So, anyone got the plastic left-hand portion of the bumper for a '99
Black Sport I can buy?