484 HP SHELBY?

From: christine lauret (christinelauret@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jun 18 2000 - 22:51:27 EDT

This question is for Scott with the 360 shelby. I was just interested in
knowing what engine combinations you have done with your 360 to get the
estimated HP of 484? I don't want to doubt you at all but to get horse power
above above the total cubes of the engine gets really expensive. My '71 340
is around 400 at the crank and I can run constant low 13's...I don't know
man...If you have as much as you say you do, all the power to ya!

Jeff P

87 '71 340 Blue Dakota
727 W/2000 Stall Hemi Converter
Stage II Shift kit