stalling problem

From: DustyDiablo@aol.com
Date: Mon Jun 19 2000 - 06:25:17 EDT

I have a 92 v-6 dak.My problem is the truck will stall at any time.At idle or
running 45 mph down the road.Sometimes it restarts on its own...other times i
have to put it in nuetral and start it back up then shift back into drive.I
have replaced the fuel pump, the in tank and after tank filters, and the
distributor cap and rotor.I am running out of ideas.I have though maybe it is
the comp but it is only 2 years old.Does anyone one know if the 5-sp and auto
computer are the same? if so would it be possible for me to switch the comp
with my 95 v-6 5 sp just long enough to see if that is the problem? Any other
ideas would be greatly appreciated.Thank you.