RE: MPG SUCKS

From: Kevin Lee (k_lee54@juno.com)
Date: Mon Jun 19 2000 - 07:40:21 EDT

Man I know I am doing really great with my gas milage. I have been averaging 18-20 mpg. That's w/V6. And living in Florida... I have the A/C going. Most of my travel is Highway at about 80-85mph. (I like speed, who doesn't)
Some of ya'll might kill me for this one. I use Prolong in my oil. Let me tell you the difference. Before I was only getting about 15-16 mpg. My engine temp also was higher. It made a huge difference. I also have a soft tonnaeu cover too, that helps a lot. So for all of you that don't have the tonnaeu cover... it helps a lot.
That's just my 3.9 cents.
Kevin Lee
         Tampa, Fl.
         e-mail: k_lee54@juno.com