Re: Dak year?

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jun 19 2000 - 08:23:31 EDT

I would definetly say it's an 87. Had a cousin that had an 87 4x4. It
wasn't much on power though. In fact, I think his words were, "it won't
pull a greased string out of a cat's...", well, you get the picture. It
must not have been too bad of a truck though considering he's owned 2 more
daks since, and currently drives a 97 dak 4x4. I can definetly say that the
amber lenses on the front were 87 too. My 87 had them and his did too. Not
sure why they switched that in 88. I liked the amber lenses better. Hope
this helps.
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6