RE: secret CB antenna Get a ham license, NOW: Antenna Humor

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Mon Jun 19 2000 - 22:48:19 EDT

> Now don't forget the "Heaters" that allow us "Mobile Users"
> to intentionally turn fluorescent light bulbs On and Off (from 50' away),
piss
> off TCI Cable by blanking out their signal (sitting next to the dish array
> near Mt. Uminum (spelling?), and scramble even the best filtered TV
systems. ;)

Hehehehe... Used to have a Palamar 500 with a pair of center loaded Hustler
whips, on the highway during rainstorms, or high humidity you could see a
corona discharge around the antennas during a transmission. The best was
opening the neighbors garage door just by whistling into the mike. That was
good for hours of laughs. ANother thing we used to do was I had a President
Grant DX( the one with the roger-beer), we would park outside the local
burger drive-thru and key the mike a couple of times to sound like on of
their devices or drive-thru is beeping.. ;-)

Greg
95 Dakota Sport CC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ
ICQ: 283886