Re: Installed Flowmaster Cat back

From: Doug Fedeli (rdf@eznet.net)
Date: Mon Jun 19 2000 - 22:50:22 EDT

I've had a Dynomax cat back on my truck since 1995. That was the first year I had my
camper. That was where I really noticed the extra power. I pulled the camper a few
times before the cat back and could only put it in 5th when I was traveling above 50
and on level ground. After the cat back I could go into OD at 40 and accelerate up a
slight hill. I have a 92 CC with a V6, 5speed, 3.55 LSD. The camper is a 27' popup
that weighs about 3000lbs loaded up. Hope this helps.

Doug Fedeli