Re: I'm off to the National Meet!

From: Terry Herrin (therrin@isaac.net)
Date: Tue Jun 20 2000 - 01:13:35 EDT

"Tim Berry" <coolva1@home.com> wrote:
>Va Beach is next door!! what'cha doin here?

I drove up and stayed with another R/T owner who lives there, then we
met up with ten other R/T's from the New England area in Pittsburgh,
PA, and then we caravaned to Indianapolis where a caravan from the
west met us. Then we all converged on one guy's house with 30 R/T's
in his front yard and had one hell of a party! The 30 R/T caravan
from Indy to Detroit was awesome! 30 R/T's stretching a half mile on
the Interstate running 80mph. I was in the back, then hit 100mph
driving past the entire caravan on the left side. It was awesome!
The drag racing at Milan was great! We had the entire track for half
a day, over 60 R/T's racing. Finally, the show and shine at the
Chrysler Museum had almost 70 R/T's, which filled an entire parking
lot. The National R/T meet had over 20 corporate sponsors, and about
ten thousand dollars worth of prized were given away at the show.

Terry Herrin
99 FR CC R/T
14.769 @ 91.43
Wilmington, NC