Re: Re: Re: RE: Got my Powerdyne 100% complete

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Tue Jun 20 2000 - 07:51:23 EDT

I'm pretty sure the belts are cheap... and they are expected to break after
50k miles...
If Austin (ViperTruck) is still on the list.. can you tell us how long you
have been using the 9# pully? any probs with it?
Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
`97 SLT 318 auto CC 2x4 LSD:
Powerdyne 6PSI <=- not broke yet =-)
BEST 1/4 14.92@91.88 MPH
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ