Re: RE: Supercharger update (group buy?)

From: Train225@aol.com
Date: Tue Jun 20 2000 - 08:38:57 EDT

<< hey, I might not be able to participate, but how many would be interested
in
 a group buy? unless it'll cost less than 1,000 bucks, there is no way in
 hell I'd be able to afford one right now.

 Anyways, can you run us the prices for the vortech kits with the
satin/polish
 options, along with where the price breaks are? I know you said at 2, and
5,
 but how much exactly at "2" and "5"?
 -Dester >>

Well, it's a lot more than a grand. I have sent a post with all the pricing
and contact info.