Re: Leaking wheels

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Tue Jun 20 2000 - 09:59:37 EDT

I'd fill something up with water, or dip the rim/tire in a pool, and look
for bubbles... If you see them from the rim... Mark where ever the bubbles
are coming from, and show the dealer... shouldent have any problem then...
(we do this on out lawnmower tires to find a leak) =-)
Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
`97 SLT 318 auto CC 2x4 LSD:
Dual's w/Flowmaster, 2 Electric Fans, Modified Intake
180 T-stat, MSD 8.5 wires, Traction Bars, F&B Stage 1
Trans Go Shift Kit, BFG 275/60's, MP Puter, Powerdyne 6PSI
Edelbrock Headers/Y-pipe, Exhaust cutout B4 cat
BEST 1/4 14.92@91.88 MPH
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ