Re: was Supercharger update now: Transmission

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Tue Jun 20 2000 - 09:57:08 EDT

Hrm... I dont see many 5 speeds (or manuals for that fact) running in the
bracket races, and winning.. in the two times I've bracket raced... I've got
2nd both times.. only 1 of 3 classes that I know of had a winner that was a
manual =-) Auto's are a lil more consistant... my times varied only by
about 1-2 tenths of the 10-11 runs i made last friday...
btw, there are alot of peeps on this list with autos, and i'm sure there are
alot of guys =-) Watch Out fer the vast amout of Automatic Daks that pull
up in yer driveway, heheh =)
Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
`97 SLT 318 auto CC 2x4 LSD:
Dual's w/Flowmaster, 2 Electric Fans, Modified Intake
180 T-stat, MSD 8.5 wires, Traction Bars, F&B Stage 1
Trans Go Shift Kit, BFG 275/60's, MP Puter, Powerdyne 6PSI
Edelbrock Headers/Y-pipe, Exhaust cutout B4 cat
BEST 1/4 14.92@91.88 MPH
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ