RE: Re: was Supercharger update now: Transmission

From: Barret, Matt (MATT_BARRET@earthtech.com)
Date: Tue Jun 20 2000 - 10:27:09 EDT

Hrm, Tim, I have a trophy or two from Richmond Dragway, for example last
Sat. I ran 14.78, 14.75, and 14.73, back to back to back!! on April 16th I
ran 14.602, 14.591, and 14.576 within .05 (thousandths). prior to that
I had a string of 10 runs within a tenth of each other!!pretty consistent
uh???
5 spds can be consistent if you know how to drive them, it puts the driving
back into racing!! Out of 65 passes I have missed a gear only twice, once
at the DML VA meet, and once last weekend.
The 5spd also gives me the option to launch at any rpm, shift at any rpm,
and allows more power to the ground, which generates quicker ET's!! :)

Matt--VA--Y2K-HEMI `00 Sport Plus RC 4.7L 5spd.
9 1/4 3.92 LSD, Homemade air intake,
T-Bars, Spring clamps, Mobil 1,Hoosiers
3" Flowmaster cat-back, Bosch +4's
BEST 1/4-14.48 @ 92.40 MPH
BEST 1/8-9.19 @ 72.58 MPH
208 RWHP/285 RWTQ
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ