RE: Hoods Help

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Tue Jun 20 2000 - 14:19:28 EDT

Reflexxion Hood for the Dakota won the SEMA DC excellent award for the best
hood. It sells around 395.00 plus, depending on the website encountered.
It is a steel stamp and has a cowl induction (2" high) vent in the rear.
When you see it you be amazed. If you need a picture let me know the
address I will scan it in for you.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA