Re: 4X4 RT and Turbo Diesel Dakota available in Brazil....

From: jbleazard@home.com
Date: Tue Jun 20 2000 - 15:10:57 EDT

Especially from an engine that gets 19.5 mpg in the city and 29.4 mpg
highway (converting ratings for km/L into mi/gal). With the price of gas,
and considering that diesel is cheaper than unleaded, I'm wondering if
they have any plans to start offering something similar in North America.

Anyone know what other countries they sell Daks in? I thought it was just
the US and Canada. Wonder why we don't see anyone from Brazil on the list
(lots of Internet users speak English no matter what country they're
from).

Jason