Re: MPI Intake Manifold For Magnum Engines

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Tue Jun 20 2000 - 21:19:22 EDT

Quite a few of us have. I would reccommend it greatly, but only if you've
done several other mods to take advantage of it... i.e. ported TB, mopar
puter, etc etc etc.. If you decide on the manifold, I would strongly urge
you to buy the install kit available from Mr. Jon Steiger. Well worth the
money and will save you many many headaches on the install... Check my
webpage for dyno info before and after the intake install (I must note that
my truck was and still is hosting a gremlin of some sort, I experience quite
a bit of torque loss whereas others have not.... I'm now leaning toward a
bad timing chain)
_________________________
    Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
      95 318 4x4 CC auto
  www4.ncsu.edu/~jdsmith4
    fast4x4@bellsouth.net
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

> Has anyone installed the mopar performance single plane intake manifold on
their 318? If so would you reccommend it as a cost effective upgrade. Also
has anyone used the 4 barrel throttle body with or without that manifold?
Any ones opinions would be greatly appreciated since I am getting rdy to
purcahse one