Re: tires loosing tread fast ?

From: Matt Schroeder (schroema@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 21 2000 - 08:54:11 EDT

Every truck I have bought new that came with Goodyear tires has needed new
ones in under 35,000 miles with nothing more than daily driving and very
little off road use and almost no wheel spinning... ;-)

I highly recommend Michelin tires. They last more than twice as long with
most of their models. Cost more, but you get way more miles out of them...