Re: RE: Leaking wheels

From: Steve and Leslie (the_black_ghost_2000@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jun 21 2000 - 08:54:55 EDT

could also be that the valve core in the stem is lose, there's a
little tool that you can buy at Wal-Mart even that has 4 ends on it,
one is for screwing in/out the valve core.
-Leslie

=====
Steve & Leslie Runde Bardstown, Kentucky '00 Dakota Quad Cab SLT+ http://www.geocities.com/the_black_ghost_2000 (Dak site) http://www.geocities.com/k9searchdog (Steve's) http://www.geocities.com/the_red_demon (Leslie's)