Re: Re: RE: Question fer

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Jun 21 2000 - 10:38:33 EDT

I use the MSD Multi-Stage Retard Box (P/N 8970). Don't try to retard the
timing at all time since the computer will eventually learn and will set it
back to factory. (This has been confirmed by MSD and JET.) Unless there's
someone with some better information on the use of the MP Computer and a
Blower, I don't know what to tell ya at this moment.

- Bernd