Re: RE: Question fer

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Wed Jun 21 2000 - 09:55:20 EDT

What do you use to retard your timing? I know the BTM uses boost to retard
it... but.. is there a way to retard it all the time? I can tell a big
difference in the two computers.... The stock puter dosent shift as good
(shifts 2nd early) and dosent have that good stong pull like the MP Puter
did at partial throttles...
Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ