Re: Looking for a hitch (and wiring)

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 21 2000 - 21:29:20 EDT

I got my class-III hitch from U-haul. The U-aul I got mine from carried the
Draw-Tite brand (not sure if they all do or not), but if you have been
looking for hitches I'm sure you recognize that name. I paid $119
installed! Talk about a GREAT deal. He said it was a tight fit getting it
in there and even had to do a slight mod to drop the tail pipe to get it to
clear the hitch. Anyway, I bought the wiring harness a walmart in the
market or 20-25 bucks. Easy, 15 minute install. Hope this helps!
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6