Re: Re: 97+ Burnnout Pics

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Wed Jun 21 2000 - 22:19:13 EDT

In a message dated 6/21/00 6:07:17 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
cyberlaw@earthlink.net writes:

> I heard the LAPD is still looking for photographic evidence of our Sping
> Fling activities......Ed, Sam, Tony D, Jack, Gary, et al???
>
> "Mystery smoke envelopes local neighborhood...Fire investigators
> confounded..."

Hmmmm does this involve several R/T (well 7) all having a bit o "fun"???

Greg

PS on that subject, the Local PD is still watching adn waiting for me to doa
burnout on public roads, went into a friends business and did a BIG ASS
SMOKEY DONOUT (well about 12 of em all ina row) hehehhe

Greg