Re: Re: T-Case leak---help

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed Jun 21 2000 - 22:41:19 EDT

Made by Permatex: "Form-a-Seal" Leak Repair... comes in a spray can.. I
used this stuff on the back of the MPI last week, pretty cool stuff. I plan
on spraying down my leakin Tcase as soon as I find a chance. Makes a nice
seal from the outside w/o needing to tear things apart
_________________________
    Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
      95 318 4x4 CC auto
  www4.ncsu.edu/~jdsmith4
    fast4x4@bellsouth.net
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

> > Noticed that I have a leak in my transfer case....just can't find out
> > exactly where. Anyone else fix a leak in there transfer case? Thought
> > there might be a certain spot that is prone to leaks. Another
> observation,
> > it seems to be slinging the fluid up under the truck. There is a
somewhat
> > large wet spot above the t-case. Kyle...I think I remember you having a
> > leak a while back...ever figure out where it was?

<snip>