black bumper for '99 needed-Attn: Andy Levy

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (patrickandkelly@erols.com)
Date: Thu Jun 22 2000 - 00:39:05 EDT

-Patrick, if you find one, can you see about a plastic piece for the
left
side for me? I really hate those gouges that bastard left in mine.
Why do you need a new bumper? Any chance I can salvage yours for parts?

Some butthead must've backed into my truck when I was parked a bazillion
miles from everyone else. Put a 6" long and 2" high ding/dent in the
left metal section. The plastic sections are intact if we can make 1
good bumper out of 2!
Patrick