Re: black bumper for '99 needed-Attn: Andy Levy

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Fri Jun 23 2000 - 01:48:44 EDT

Are you talking about the plastic piece you can "step on?" that's black and
kinda "above the bumper?" if so, I have an extra one in my basement. i was
rear ended and I took the entire bumper off, but i believe those pieces are
still good. Please confirm that these are the black plastic pieces on the
upper part of the bumper that you'd step on to climb into the truck or
something...
-Dester

<< -Patrick, if you find one, can you see about a plastic piece for the
 left
 side for me? I really hate those gouges that bastard left in mine.
 Why do you need a new bumper? Any chance I can salvage yours for parts?