Re: Jet Chips are JUNK!

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Jun 22 2000 - 10:03:24 EDT

If you got any water on the Jet, that's why it died. It's happened to me
two times...but both times JET replaced it at no charge. The last one i've
received has a silicone seal on al openings. I sprayed it with water to
"test it" and it's still working fine. Looks like they fixed a long,
ongoing problem.

(BTW: The JET works great on the truck.)

$0.02

- Bernd