RE: RE: Spring spacers..(BEN)

From: Brown, Mike (CAD) (MBrown@ciena.com)
Date: Thu Jun 22 2000 - 14:47:35 EDT

Ben,

        My Dak was modified so much at one time that I can't speak for tweaking the torsion bars only. I added a 3" body lift, 3" Rancho suspension lift with RSX shocks and cranked the torsion bars and changed the rear leaf spring blocks all within 3 weeks of one another.
The ride is a bit stiffer, but I needed new shocks anyway. In my opinion it made it better.
Hope this helps...

I probably will not be able to respond, as I am leaving for Carlisle tonight. Gotta go home and clean the dak up.

-Mike Brown
Pasadena, MD.
97-Dakota Club Cab,5.2L, 4X4, 7" Lift, 35"x12.50" BFG A/T.

http://www.geocities.com/mbrowwwn/index.html