Re: RE: Spring spacers

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Jun 22 2000 - 14:52:05 EDT

Fabtech doesn't provide "Coil Spacers". They believe in using replacement
coils. SuperTrucks does use coil spacers (up to 3") but they seem to settle
down to about 2" after a while. I personally have seen coil spacers pop out
of their mounting locations under extreme articulation and also believe in
the replacement lift springs.

As for the list for the '94 model, Fabtech only covers '97-99 models. :(

- Bernd