Re: Fw: 360 Help!!

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Thu Jun 22 2000 - 21:18:50 EDT

>>You must thus use a
weighted flex plate. Mopar has this sfi approved plate. Once this is
balanced, you have no use for the Mopar flex plate. Use an old magnum 318

flex plate with the install and the 318 TQ conv. and your set. This is
the
most frustrating part of the swap! The good news is that I may have my
Mopar
weighted flex plate from when I did mine. I'll see if I can find it.<<

okay... I think I got it...

so, balance the 360 with the Mopar weighted flexplate, then switch to a
318 flexplate after it's balanced and install the tranny w/318 TQ
converter. You wouldn't happen to know the p# for the Mopar weighted
flexplate would ya'?

man, you've been a BIG help throughout this whole project!! Think I'll
change the name to "Project Tom" =)

-mike d.

----> Clubless in Yorktown, Va.
PROJECT 13's!! --->slammed 88 Dakota, 360 swap in progress!!

miggitymike@juno.com
http://surf.to/Project13s

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.