Fw: 360 Help!!

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Wed Jun 21 2000 - 12:24:56 EDT

If you are doing a Magnum swap, you need a new flexplate and converter from
Mopar, they do make a performace flexplate P4876705 (706) especially for the
360 magnum. The 360 is an externally balanced engine and unless the torque
converter is already balanced for the 360, you need to add the p5249843
weights. The 518 is the same as the 727 trans with an extra gear (OD) and
will work with those converters.

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html