truck back from the shop

From: Y2KDakuda@aol.com
Date: Thu Jun 22 2000 - 22:35:38 EDT

got the truck back from the shop today from having the tranny looked at they
had it for 4 days then they tell me that they need to order a new tranny but
they are on back order so they put my truck back together and told me that
they could not pay for the rental car while parts were on order so now i just
have to drive around with the tranny poping out of third. bit they did say it
has been a problem on other daks but it is not always the same gear.

Chris Lambert
President DAKOTA USA
00 CC Sport + 4.7 V-8 5 speed 3.55 Flowmaster catback duel tips
Clear Front Lenses
1/4 mile 15.11@88.46