Gass mileage still sucks my A$$

From: Derek (derekm@dowco.com)
Date: Thu Jun 22 2000 - 22:41:13 EDT

Well i got my dak back from the dealer today to fingd out why it gets
such poor gas mileage (99 ext cab v6 5spd 4x4) they said that they
checked absolutely everything they were even on the phone with a tech
from chrysler of canada and everything was in the specifeied parameters
for my vehicle and i still get 14mpg on the highway so i bitched whined
and snivled and it still got me no where. the only thing they
recommended was to lodge a formal complaint with chrysler because the
have had quite a few people with daks having the same problem. So now
for the question how do you actually get a hold of chrysler. i also
talked to the guy who sold me the truck who is a friend
and the sales manager of the dealership who said he could probably get
me close to what i paid for the truck and get into something else. maybe
a full size ram and a v8 if im going to get 14 mpg i might as well drive
a fullsize truck. Any suggestions?