Re: Problem here *update*

From: Mark Pryer (mark_pryer@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 23 2000 - 01:23:51 EDT

Ok Here is what happened...Apparently the ignition switch got damaged
somehow and part of it broke off on the rear of it. It is supposed to look
like a C and now it looks like a U. This in turn made it so that it would
not send any power to the starter. Very strange, never heard of that
breaking. Oh well, add it to the list.
Thank you to all who responded.
Mark