New exhaust ('98 4x)!

From: Marc Sanders (dakota4x@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 23 2000 - 01:04:56 EDT

Hi all,

Been a while since I've been here, but thought I'd tell everyone about my
spiffy new exhaust! Got a 3 chamber Delta Flow Flowmaster, single in, dual
out - split out the back. Don't see that a WHOLE lot on the Daks. Anyway, it
sounds real nice, got the 24" x 3.5 inch zoomie tubes to go with it. Yeah,
it's cliche, but they make it sound so good! I'll take some pics if anyone
is interested.

FWIW, I went to Precision Muffler in Milpitas, Ca. Gabe does good work and
has good prices - $325 out the door for above system.

Marc Sanders
San Jose, Ca
'98 CC SLT+, 318, AT, 5.5" TC lift, 33" BFG M/T's, Flowmaster 1->2
http://contagious-racing.8m.com