Re: Bedliner scuffin` muh tailgate

From: Grady Ogburn (jgo@uswest.net)
Date: Fri Jun 23 2000 - 01:02:29 EDT

Steve-

----- Original Message -----
From: "Steve Preston" <steve318@webtv.net>
To: <dakota-truck@buffnet.net>
Sent: Thursday, June 22, 2000 8:28 PM
Subject: DML: Bedliner scuffin` muh tailgate
[snip]
> How can I keep my tailgate from
> getting scratched?Some real wide double-stick foam tape? Please do not
> reply with a one-word answer as it has taken me some time to formulate
> such a question.Thank you. Steve P.

I had the same problem.

When I had my cap put on (Leer), the shop had this tape called "CapSkin"
that they use on the bedrails and what-not. I asked them to put some on my
tailgate for me, just under that lip. It still rubs a little, but just the
tape gets scuffed. I imagine its similar to that invisible bra stuff that
3M makes, but it isn't shiny -- just pretty durable.

Grady Ogburn
jgo@uswest.net
Fight SPAM -- http://www.cauce.org/