Re: lowering shop refferal?

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Fri Jun 23 2000 - 01:34:21 EDT

How about "the garage" the one you park your dakota in? With a couple air
tools, some common hand wrenches, you can install your own drop kit, and the
money you saved, you can go buy other go fast goodies. If you're worried
about doing it,. bring it over to my house, i'll install it for ya, but
you'll have to drive to Kansas!
-Dester

<< does any one know of a good shop here in southern california to get my
truck
 lowered at...i know of a couple but anyone have any opinions or expericnes.\

 thanks
 nick