Re: RE Brake Dust Shields

From: Mike Burgess (mike.burgess@akamail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 23 2000 - 09:38:58 EDT

Yikes ! Where does this leave me? I've got 39,000 on a
'98 CC - 318 - auto and my front pads are not even half
worn. Maybe rotor warpage is related to how hard and heavy
the breaking is. I just say no to breaking. I use the
go pedal all the time though.
   Mike (Los Angeles - with front bushing rot)

--
"Thoughtcrime was not a thing that
could be concealed forever. You might