Re: Bedliner scuffin` muh tailgate

From: Frank Johnson (frankwjohnson@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 23 2000 - 10:07:56 EDT

Honestly, dump that plastic piece of garbage and go with a spay-in liner.
This is one of the best things that can be done to ANY truck, no matter what
your own plans for your truck are. The plastic liners are junk, they wear
away at your bed.
Steve, you've already noticed damage from it, and how long have you had the
thing? Check under it in six months, or a year!
I tell everyone i know to ditch those plastic bed-liners and get a spray-in.
  It doesn't even matter what spray-in you get because even the worst
spray-in is way better than the best plastic drop-in.

That's just MHO,

Frank WJ