Re: Daytime Running Lights? I'm baaaaack....

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Fri Jun 23 2000 - 19:50:27 EDT

EH? you're talking like a canadian already.

"They think just coz I'm from Canada, that I'm slow... eh?"

hehe. that just cracks me up!

anyways... on your DRLs, if you can't find the relay socket to simply "plug
it in" you can run a relay that is bumped off your ignition wire and run that
into the headlights directly. should be the black/purple wire that is for
the low beams and all black is ground and the other wire is the high beams.
again. visit my website, there's a little 5 minute diagram I put up there so
people can hook their headlights to give it more power, should help you out.
www.angelfire.com/ks2/Dester223/home.html -under headlight wiring
-Dester
<< Hey Dave-how's it going, eh? Sorry to blow off paintball, but I had to.

 Cheers,
 Cale Bargen
 Waukee, IA
 98cc318sporty