RE: Daytime Running Lights? I'm baaaaack....

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Fri Jun 23 2000 - 20:02:59 EDT

Jason didn't have to install DRL on his Dak. All they did was rig it so the
full lights come on when the truck is started. Neither one of us care for
it much. Maybe one day we'll get the DRL installed instead. The "saftey
nazis" didn't say a word about it.

So where in Canada are you going to be? BTW, I've never said "eh" in the
past, nor will I in the future ;) Not all Canadians say it, just like not
all Americans say "y'all" :) Sorry, but I had to add that.

Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd