Funny as hell spank

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Fri Jun 23 2000 - 21:14:30 EDT

Well, my son and I decided to take a cruise down tot he local hardware store
for some "Home Improvement" tools and on the way back, there's these two
kids in their green (V6) Mustang messin' with me.

At first, I decided not to do anything but they were persistent about trying
to race me. Hmmmm....Nitrous armed and ready (full bottle to boot). The
funny thing about it is at the last minute, before I floored it, my 1 year
old son turns his head to them and waves (and says) "Bye Bye". Ya should've
seen their faces at the next light. They just got spanked by "Daddy and
Junior". Bahahahahahaa.....

"Bye Bye"....

Bernd D. Ratsch
Pflugerville, TX