Re: re:DML:re:Bedliner scuffin` muh tailgate.

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Fri Jun 23 2000 - 21:15:31 EDT

---- Original Message -----
From: Steve Preston <steve318@webtv.net>
> Thanks for the replies on this everybody.That sucker`s outta there.I
> assume that a roll/spray-on liner will protect any areas that are
> already scuffed from rusting? Anyone?....Anyone? How about protection

If you get a spray on, they will sand it before they spray.... and I may be
an elitest, but if you get the rollon-do-it-yourself job, just remember that
you get what you pay for. The spray on companies are killer....

Mine is Linex

Preacher
99 &1/2 5.2L CC 4x4 SLT+ R/T (Redneck/Truck)
CUSTOM DECALS: http://www.bastaards.org/CustomDecals.htm
Webmaster: http://www.bastaards.org