Re: Front Driveshaft Question

From: Michael Vetere (antonio@montana.com)
Date: Fri Jun 23 2000 - 22:34:05 EDT

well then the guy at my auto part store is stupid.
he said that it wouldnt work cuz the hub wasnt supported.
i thought he might be full of it, but i just wanted to make
sure. great, now i dont need to rent a car! the cv boots
are cracking and it seems easier to replace the entire assembly
than to replace 4 boots, plus i have a 12 year old truck
and the joints are probably worn quite a bit.

thanks
mike